We teach young learners from 18 months to 12 years old, in very small groups of 1 to 4 students. While everything is conducted in English, we take a holistic approach to teaching and believe in “learning by doing”. Our kids cover 5 major skills: English & Language Arts, Mathematics & Numeracy, Science & Understanding the World, Creative & Expressive Arts, and Thinking & Emotional Development. Moreover, we have specialised courses for phonics and homework support. All lesson plans will be provided, though as a new company we are looking for teachers who want to participate in the development of new lesson plans and courses.
What makes Modulo Kids a great place to work?
- Our teachers are competitively compensated at a rate of 440 baht to 660 baht per 50-minute lesson for classes on Monday to Friday, and 484 baht to 634 baht per lesson on the weekends. First year teachers average well over 45,000 baht per month, but often 50,000 or higher.
- Modulo Kids offers limited paid leave for all FT teachers, but practically unlimited unpaid leave for holidays and vacations. Our teachers see all of what Thailand and Asia has in store.
- Modulo Kids wants teachers who are determined to improve, and know there’s always something new to learn. We have high standards, but provide all the support necessary to achieve them. We provide our teachers with ample coaching and training, and it’s all paid!
- The first Modulo Kids branch is located in Central Rama 9, attached to the Phra Ram 9 MRT station.
- We all know what a hassle visas and work permits can be in Thailand, so we make it easy for our teachers. Modulo organizes visas and work permits for all employees, and completely covers the cost of the latter.
- We offer great benefits, including health insurance, yearly raises, internal promotions, 10% company profit share, huge course discounts… and many more!
- We provide one-year contracts for 5-day or 6-day weeks; you choose how much you want to work!
- Modulo hosts quarterly team building events, such as river cruises, charitable work and delicious meals at top hotels and restaurants.
If Modulo Kids sounds like a school you are interested in working with, you must:
-hold a bachelor's degree
-hold an English teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, TESOL)
-be a native English speaker from Canada, the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand, or have a valid TOEIC score of at least 900
-currently reside in Thailand
-be available on evenings and weekends
Please note, due to the economic impact of COVID-19 on the private language school market in Thailand, all employees of Modulo have signed a temporary salary cut agreement. This cut has reduced monthly wages by approximately 10-15%, but has allowed us to avoid any layoffs during this troubling time. New employees will be required to agree to these conditions, though we are working hard to not need them in the immediate short term.
For more information or to arrange an interview, please email your CV, photograph and cover letter to Pleng, HR Coordinator at [replace]ol.
Also, check out our website to learn more about life at Modulo Kids [replace]