Would you like to teach English while discovering Spanish culture during the next academic year?
Join the ConversaSpain program and become an Auxiliar de Conversación in Spain. Immerse yourself in the Spanish culture while teaching 4 days per week from October 2022 to May/June 2023.
ConversaSpain will give you the opportunity to teach in a public school in the Madrid or Murcia regions. During this experience you will have the fabulous opportunity to share your culture while gaining classroom experience and teaching skills.
What’s Included in The Program?
• 15/16 teaching hours per week in 4 consecutive teaching days
• Placement ensured and monthly stipend (€1,000 in Madrid and €875 in Murcia)
• Pre-departure assistance: concerning the visa application process, background checks, or medical certificates
• Welcome Documents available in English on the ConversaSpain Online Platform: step by step instructions to process legal documents, practical tools, and advice to get settled in your new destination. (How to find an apartment, transportation, bank accounts, sim cards, Spanish lessons, and more).
• Personalized support during our office hours
• Health coverage and medical assistance if needed
• Join our network thought different channels (Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin) and be part of the community of participants before your arrival in Spain.
4 Program Options:
• Basic + 140-Hour TEFL Course
• Basic + Immersion Week
• Dual: Basic + 140-Hour TEFL Course + Immersion Week
What Are the Requirements?
• Be a Native-level English speaker.
• Hold a 3+ year university/college degree (e.g.: Bachelor, Master, NQF7, or equivalent) in any subject.
• Be citizen of a country where English is the official language hold a C2 English Certificate (CEFR) or equivalent.
• Be aged up to 60 at the beginning of the program.
We work on a first-come, first-served basis. So, the sooner you join ConversaSpain, the better.
To apply, email [replace]