As a Foreign Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the WSE material to our students using the WSE methodology. You will lead classes to ensure that students are learning, understanding and applying their new knowledge; all done in a professional and supportive environment, for both the students and the teacher. You will be part of an international team that focuses on top quality lesson delivery and student satisfaction.
Our students are young professionals from all ranges of life, but they all have one thing in common: the motivation and dedication to learn English.
1. Conduct classroom lessons according to the WSE methodology
2. Prepare and teach classes in center or online as scheduled
3. Give constructive feedback to students
4. Help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective
5. Provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom
6. Be flexible to teach in multiple centers within the same city
7. Promote and preserve a pleasant, social, and courteous atmosphere in the center
1.English speaker with passport from the United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
2.Age between 23-58 years old.
3.Bachelor's Degree or above in any major.
4.CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate OR 2 years post-degree English teaching experience, fresh graduates / less experience eligible in most locations.
5.Clean criminal background and health check.
6.Willing to work weekends.
7.Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized.
- Monthly salary 13,000 RMB - 19,000 RMB, based on location and experience
- 3,000 RMB per month city allowance
- 2 weeks break between contracts
- 11 days of Chinese national holidays plus 10 days of paid leave.
- Z work visa and resident permit provided. Agency assistance for Z work Visa application.
- Visa process and medical check reimbursement.
- 90% coverage medical insurance through our insurance provider Pingan Medical.(Optional)
- Average classroom size is 1:4 ~ 1:12
- Adult students + small classes = minimal classroom management.
- Career development opportunities.
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners. Highly recommended
- Airport pick up and up to 10 days hotel stay provided upon arrival
- Housing is not provided but we'll help you get situated.
Please email your CV and scans of degree, TEFL, passport info page, skype ID, job title and city preferences to: [replace]