|Location:||:||Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Non-Native English Speaker ( No Degree / No TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Apply Before:||:||Mar 06, 2023|
Teacher Job Description
Accountable to: The Principal, Grace International School
Purpose of the Post: To provide quality education within the structure and emphasis of the approved curriculum for Grace in ways that promote the principles of excellence in providing Christian education in a multicultural environment.
Work Hours: Considering the school's needs, a flexible approach is required. In addition to being present at the school during school hours, teachers must be current at Teacher/Parent evenings, School Presentations, and appropriate broader community activities, as determined by the Principal.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree
● Valid teaching certification/license (PGCSE or equivalent teaching qualification)
● A passion for serving God through teaching
● Adhere to our Statement of Faith
● 2+ years experience working in a school setting
● Understanding of the English National Curriculum
1. To plan, implement, and evaluate classroom programmes that:
a) aim to meet the individual needs of each child, whether physical, mental, social, or spiritual.
b) reflect the aims of the School's modified English National curriculum.
2. To provide an exciting and varied programme covering all school curriculum areas.
3. Keep accurate records, evaluate children’s progress regularly, and provide reports to parents.
4. To demonstrate care and concern for children’s welfare and provide a happy and secure school environment.
5. To be an appropriate role model for children in that individual lifestyles reflect an application of Biblical principles. This requires the ability to express the personal Christian faith in practical ways.
6. Encourage children to strive for their personal best in achievement and behavior in all school activities.
7. Work cooperatively in a team spirit, support other staff members, and participate in school activities.
8. To demonstrate good relationships with all school community members, teaching colleagues, national staff, parents, and Board Members.
9. Where possible, endeavor to keep up to date with professional educational developments.
10. To lead Christian education assemblies regularly.
The benefits package includes: Monthly salary, airfare, medical insurance, housing, domestic help, Bangladeshi language classes, and subsidized tuition. A complete benefits package is available upon request.
Grace International School provides a high-quality child-centered education based on a British curriculum in a Christian environment primarily for expatriate children in Bangladesh. Read More
Views : 518