|Location:||:||Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Company:||:||Sine Education Service Co., Ltd..|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Native English Speaker ( with Degree / with TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Apply Before:||:||Jun 30, 2022|
SINE Education Co Ltd is a leading provider of English communication skills programs to Thai government secondary schools in Bangkok and across Thailand. SINE has grown a lot since we first started and we expect the number of teachers working for SINE to increase every year. We are now looking for a dedicated Recruitment Specialist to join our management team to help meet the challenges of continued expansion.
Location: based in Bangkok but with some travel around Thailand.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 17 May 2022
Interviews: week commencing Monday 30 May 2022
Start date: 1 July 2022
• Starting salary of 50,000 baht pcm
• Aetna Health Insurance
• Paid holidays plus Thai public holidays
• Visa and work permit
• Educated to bachelor degree standard or higher
• Native English speaker
• Experience of teaching English in Thailand
• Admin experience a definite advantage
The successful candidate will:
• be a highly organised and amazing administrator, able to multi-task and meet deadlines;
• be able to leverage technology to improve the effectiveness of the recruitment process;
• be resilient with a helpful and positive nature and have the ability to stay calm and diplomatic under pressure;
• be detail orientated and able to take ownership of tasks and work with minimal supervision;
• have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
As an integral member of the programs team, the post holder will take responsibility for managing recruitment activities relating to SINE foreign teachers. That includes (but is not limited to) teacher recruitment, policies, employee relations, data management, reporting and overseeing general HR administration.
• Source candidates through advertising, social media, industry contacts, employees etc
• Interview and screen candidates
• Keep detailed records of candidates and employees
• Research the most effective recruitment strategies making recommendations to the Program Manager and the Director
• Liaise with TEFL trainers, recruiters, universities and other potential sources of recruits to find new teachers and work with SINE management to develop outreach strategies for attracting teachers
• Ensure the timely offering of new contracts to existing employees as part of the recruitment system
• Manage the processing of staff appointment documentation for successful candidates including offer letters, employment contracts, visa and other information and all pre-employment checks
• Provide routine advice on the terms and conditions of employment and personnel procedures to new starters
• Liaise with our Foreign Teacher Assistance team and other office personnel for visa and health care information
• Responsible for ensuring a robust induction process for all new starters, supporting line managers where required
• Provide first line advice on HR policies to all staff
• Liaise with Program Manager on complex employee relations or contractual matters
• Ensure staff are notified of any changes in HR policy
• Process staff leaving documentation
• Create and maintain an up-to-date and accurate paper and electronic filing system for personnel records
• Visit SINE partner schools if required by the Program Manager or Director
• Cover teach in SINE partner schools if required by the Program Manager or Director
• Undertake any other professional duties as required by the Program Manager or Director
How to apply
Send your full CV/resume, copy of your degree, passport and cover letter to [replace]
Please use “Recruitment Specialist” as the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sine Education Service Co., Ltd provides English conversation courses for government schools all over Thailand. We focus on tackling the challenges that come with delivering English language programs – notably to large classes – through... Read More
Views : 4995