PAGODA Academy - a premium bespoke language tuition service for adult students (aged 20 yrs and above) with various specialized needs.
If you are looking for a way to REALLY make a difference in your student's language abilities, then look no further!
NOTICE: Due to logistical difficulties involved with COVID-19, we can only accept applications from foreign teachers or Korean citizens already in South Korea. Please keep in contact for more job details in the near future for overseas applications.
TOEFL Content Writer/Editor (Full-time Position)
- develop and edit English content for English language tests
- other related duties
- Native English Speaker (Foreign or Korean citizens)
- Bachelors or Masters in related field
- TOELF content writing/editing experience (minimum of 1 year)
*Applicants with TOEFL content writing experience will be given preference
- 5 days a week
- 8 hours a day (40 hours a week)
- To be determined (depends on qualifications)
- National Health Insurance
- National Pension Plan
- Occupational Safety and Health insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays in accordance with Korean labor regulations
- and more…
Send us the following documents to [replace]
To apply, email [replace]