Education House is currently seeking native-speaking English Teachers interested in a position as an Online English Teacher, for immediate start. If you are interested in teaching small groups of students in an online environment, with strong consistency in schedule and earnings, please consider applying!
- Class Lengths: 45 minutes
- Class Sizes: 6-8 students
- Expected Working Hours: Monday – Sunday 4:00 PM – 7:30 PM (4 class slots available nightly). Teachers would be expected to be available to teach 20 classes weekly, or more if desired. Submit your availability for a semester (6 months) and regular set classes will be assigned according to your schedule.
- Wage: 450 THB/class (45 min.) with 50 THB perfect attendance bonus (cumulative, available to be earned monthly). (Equal to 650 THB/hour)
- Expected Monthly Earnings: 32,000 THB expected, with potential bonus between 3,000-8000 THB. Earnings may be higher if you can teach more!
Relevant Details for the Position:
Position Title: Online English Teacher
Subjects Taught: Review Lessons (practicing material with students that they learned in their face-to-face lessons received in their native language) and Speaking Lessons (KET and Oxford English-focus).
Training: 2-week training period
- Self-study and online, with instruction and coaching provided by Education House and Contract Partner staff.
- Training Bonus: Training time is compensated hourly, with the total earned as a completion bonus. Upon completion of the training and your first month’s live teaching, you will be eligible to receive said bonus, added to your first paycheck.
- Native English Speakers (US, UK and Canadian preferred)
- Male or Female, with university degree.
- Possess a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate
- One-year experience (Preferred)
PLEASE NOTE: Interested applicants should send an email to [replace]. Please attach to your email a copy of your CV (including recent photograph and descriptions of prior work experiences), degree, and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate.
Only qualified applicants will be considered.