|Location:||:||Kuta, Bali, Indonesia|
|Company:||:||EF English First Eduka|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Native English Speaker ( with Degree / with TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Experience:||:||Less Than 1 Year|
|Apply Before:||:||May 31, 2022|
We are hiring!
Position : Native English Teacher
Locations : Jakarta, Banjarmasin (South Borneo), Banten, and Central Java
1. Passport holder of UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa, or New Zealand
2. Hold a Bachelors Degree in English or Bachelors Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
3. IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for applicant other than the above mentioned countries
4. Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival: University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
5. A background check document that has been issued within the last six months before joining
1. Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia (Rp 12.000.000 or equal to 3-5x of the minimum wage)
2. An additional one months salary will be paid on the successful completion of the 12-month contract.
3. Teacher will receive the reimbursement of the inbound airfare after 6 months & and the outbound airfare will be paid upon successful completion of one-year contract
4. 14 (Fourteen) days paid leave plus one week during Idul Fitri and one week during Christmas, New Year holidays.
5. Teacher will receive health insurance through a local insurance company in Indonesia.
6. EF Purwokerto will apply for the working visa on your behalf and pay associated expenses. In order to obtain the working visa, you will be required to provide EF with documents stipulated by the Indonesian government including, but not limited to, copies of your degrees, health letter and an up to date resume.
7. Teachers generally work 40 hours per week, comprised primarily of afternoon/evening and weekend hours, with maximum 24 in-class contact teaching hours per week.
8. Housing is provided. If the teacher would like to arrange his/her own accommodation, EF will add housing allowance.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a cover letter to:
Jakarta : [replace]
Banjarmasin (South Borneo) : [replace]
Cilegon (Banten) : [replace]
Central Java : [replace]
To apply, email [replace]
EF English First East Java, Bali and Lombok group was founded in 1996 and currently has 14 schools and over 14000 students being taught by 150 ESL teachers. We offer extracurricular general English courses to young learners (4-14 years old) and adult... Read More
Views : 1957