|Location:||:||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Company:||:||Gold Star Teachers|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Native English Speaker ( with Degree / with TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Experience:||:||Less Than 1 Year|
|Apply Before:||:||Dec 31, 2020|
COVID-19 & China border updates: Schools across China reopened in June and are now holding interviews for teachers for November 2020 to April 2021 start dates. We are in contact with more and more schools that can obtain PU letters (invitation letters) for teachers, needed to apply for a work visa. If you are already in China, your start date could be as soon as within a few weeks. If you are outside of China, taking into account the interview process, visa application process, your earliest start date could be around January. China has begun easing border restrictions and issuing work visas for some teachers outside China. Read more here - [replace]
Reference # MTTDE11J
Positions: Full time English language teacher
Location: Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing, and 21 other exciting locations
Interviewing: Apply Now
Our website: www.GoldStarT[replace]
Meten English is looking for English teachers who can incorporate a fun and creative teaching style with our unique teaching materials and approaches to ensure our teenager students, aged from 10 to 18 years old, receive a first rate educational experience.
If you are looking for a chance to teach communicative English to motivated teenage students in one of China’s major cities where every day at work will bring exciting challenging then we have just the job for you.
Meten English is the leading language provider for teenage students globally, with a dominant presence in China. Our innovative English Method integrates the best of proven teaching approaches to provide the most effective English language education available for adults. Students listen, read, write, speak, and practice English under the tutelage of native English speaking teachers.
Meten English was established in 2006 and growing stronger every year, our school has provided instruction to over 60,000 students and has over 100 centers in over 25 cities including Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Chongqing and many other exciting locations.
Each of our centers are equipped with state of the art equipments, which include a coffee bar, theatre, library, lab area with many computers with internet access and comfortable, spacious classrooms that allow students to study in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Courses at Meten English are based on our unique Experimental Learning System which measures students’ requirements to formulate courses to meet their requirements. Teaching is student centered as focuses on developing English skills through thoughtful and meaningful learning tasks in a relaxed and fun environment.
Meten English’s 4D English Learning System is widely recognized and practiced throughout the world and is a combination of Western and Asian methodologies designed to match Chinese students’ learning habits. The 4D English Learning System is made up of four parts – Fun, Skill, Tech and Goal.
Our school’s Skill Drive incorporates techniques designed to provide students with effective learning strategies. This involves the Communicative Method, Task Based Learning, Situation Learning and the Audio-Lingual Method. An online virtual gaming component, known as MOW, allows students to take the role of a character in a virtual English environment and can interact with other teachers and students online.
“It was Gold Star who were first to contact me and shortly after my resume was sent they quickly arranged an interview with a prospective employer. The interview was successful and the position matched my requirements so I accepted the job. I am now working for Meten in Shenzhen and it feels like I have made a good choice. The school is very modern and professionally run, so I am sure that I will enjoy my time here. Thanks very much for your help in locating this opportunity for me.”
Philip Levine, Meten English, Shenzhen, China
You will not only be teaching, but also developing your own skill sets and competencies. Teacher training and support is central to our company culture and through workshops, seminars and class observations you will be constantly expanding the teaching methods at your disposal. Time is devoted to idea and experience sharing so you always have fresh ideas to work with.
• 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours per week
• Working schedule including weekends (two days off during weekdays)
• Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
• Ensure students learn and progress and receive the support and encouragement needed
• Take part in social activities
• Excellent salary: 16,000 – 25,000 RMB per month for teachers in China, for all cities in China (depending on qualifications & experience)
• Excellent salary: 12,000 – 18,000 RMB per month for teachers outside China, for all cities in China (depending on qualifications & experience)
• A housing allowance to help cover rent, ranging from 1,500 RMB – 3,000 RMB
• Flight reimbursement of up to 8,000 RMB
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa and residence permit provided
• Visa reimbursement of up to 7,500 RMB (2,000 RMB for each of the 3 documents required to apply, and 1,500 RMB for the z-visa application)
• Pre-paid 120-hour TEFL course (for fresh graduates!)
• Medical reimbursement of up to 1,700 RMB (1,000 RMB – Overseas, 700 RMB – China)
• Resident Permit reimbursement of up to 800 RMB
• Contract-renewal bonus of 3,000 RMB – 6,000 RMB
• Quarterly performance bonus of up to 2,500 RMB
• Open class bonus of 200 RMB per new student signed
• 7-days free hotel accommodation upon arrival
• 11 days of Chinese public holidays, 10 more days of annual leave, plus Christmas Day
• Airport pick-up when you land, as well as an introduction to your new city
• Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
• On-going training and professional development
• Career-development opportunities, whether that be within teaching, course-development, training, or recruitment
• Bachelor’s degree
• 120 hour TEFL certificate (No TEFL? – We recommend INTESOL)
• 2 years of teaching experience preferred
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Ireland
• Outgoing, social personality
How to Apply
Please send the following to Jeannie at jeannie@goldstart[replace] or complete this form:
o Covering letter
o Recent photo
o Degree and TEFL certificates (scan)
o Passport photo page (scan or a clear photo)
o Availability to start work
o Include in the subject heading the reference no. MTTDE11J
Gold Star TEFL Recruitment
With over 10 years experience in the ESL industry, Gold Star TEFL Recruitment is an honest, professional, British owned recruitment agent. We have helped thousands of teachers find meaningful jobs with excellent schools.
Fully screened schools, updated daily: ESL Job Board in China
Visit our website: ESL Jobs in China
Read interviews with our teachers: www.GoldStarT[replace]/interviews
Read articles about life in China: www.GoldStarT[replace]/articles
Meet the Team: www.GoldStarT[replace]/about-us
The entire recruitment process is completely free of charge from start to finish.
To apply, email jeannie@goldstart[replace]
Gold Star TEFL Recruitment is a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) teacher recruitment agency, specializing in assisting English teachers with finding the best teaching jobs in China and other Asian countries. Founded in 2009, we strong... Read More
Views : 5058