Our Vision: 'Nurturing young minds to become kind and happy lifelong learners'
We aim to do this by implementing the inspiring child-led Reggio Emilia approach as a platform for delivering the International Preschool Curriculum (IPC), the most internationally accepted early childhood education (ECE) curriculum in the world.
Our Goal is for each child to develop a love for learning, to be well-rounded and equipped with the skills needed to be a responsible Global citizen.
We are looking for a passionate, caring, and qualified teacher to join our friendly founding team at Bright Seeds International Kindergarten. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is adaptable and ready to build strong bonds with students, parents, and the community, while delivering high quality education that caters to every child’s needs.
Qualification & Experience
• Recognised Early years/ Primary Teaching Qualification
• At least 2 years teaching experience
• Excellent working knowledge of preschool stage curricula (required)
• Experience in child-centered education approaches such as Reggio Emilia or Montessori (desirable)
• Thorough working knowledge of child development for ages 2-5
• Experience of working with children who have English as an additional language (desirable)
• Ability to inspire children with a love of learning
• Ability to develop and challenge all children so that each child can achieve their best in the kindergarten
• Willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life
• Strong interpersonal-relations and team working skills
• Ability to use ICT to enhance learning
• Good administrative and organisational abilities
• Good communication skills
• Ability to understand the needs, challenges, and opportunities of an international school community
• Rigorous can-do attitude and flexible approach
• Competitive Salary
• Housing Allowance*
• Annual Flight Allowance *
• Health and Medical Insurance
• Continuous professional development training in related field
How to Apply:
• Apply Here or Email your cover letter, resume and 2 or more recent referees to [replace]