Teach Kids and Teens in Zhongshan, an international garden city in south China!
Age group: 3 types of class with kids of age 3-5, 6-9, 10-18
Class size: up to 12 students in one class.
Working Hrs: 25 teaching hrs+10 office hrs/week
1. A salary package ranging from 16,000 RMB --22,000 RMB.
2. A housing allowance of 2,000 RMB per month to help cover rent
3. Flight reimbursement of up to 8,000 RMB
4. Visa reimbursement of up to 7,500 RMB (Up to 2,000 RMB for each of the 3 documents required to apply, and up to 1,500 RMB for the z-visa application)
5. Medical reimbursement of up to 1,700 RMB (1,000 RMB; Overseas, 700 RMB ; China)
6. Resident Permit reimbursement of up to 800 RMB
7. Contract-renewal bonus of 3,000-6,000 RMB
8. Quarterly performance bonus of up to 2,500 RMB
9. Open class bonus of 200 RMB per new student
10. 7-days free hotel accommodation upon arrival
11. 11 days of Chinese public holidays, 10 additional days of annual leave, plus Christmas Day off
12. Health and Accident insurance
13. Airport pick-up when you land, as well as an introduction to your new city!
14. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
15. On-going training and professional development
16. Career-development opportunities, whether that be within Teaching, Course-Development, Training, or Recruitment.
-A Bachelor’s degree (or above) in any subject
-A minimum of a TEFL certificate (120+ hours) OR 2-years teaching experience
-A CRB (Criminal Record Background) check certificate (dated within 6-months)
-A native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa
-Someone with an out-going, friendly and sociable personality with the ability to build rapport easily with students
Meten International Education Group was founded in 2006. We integrate teaching resources in China and from other countries such as National Geographic Learning, and provide English learning services at all stages. Meten’s product l... Read More
Views : 4605