|Location:||:||Ehime, Ehime, Japan|
|Company:||:||Amic International Inc.|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Native English Speaker ( with Degree / with TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Experience:||:||Less Than 1 Year|
|Apply Before:||:||Feb 28, 2023|
Amic English Center, a division of Amic International, is seeking applications for full-time employment in Matsuyama-shi, the capital of Ehime prefecture on Shikoku island in Japan. This job starts in January 2023.
Main responsibilities include:
- Planning and teaching children's and adults’ conversation classes
- Assisting with day-to-day office activities
Salary and benefits:
- Salary starting from 250,000yen/month (based on experience)
- 1,000 to 5,000yen pay raise every 6 months based on the performance evaluation
- Proofreading allowance
- Apartment is ready at a reasonable rent
WEEKLY WORK SCHEDULE:
- Teaching hours do not exceed 25 hours per week. Since the length of a lesson varies depending on its type, teaching time is calculated in minutes as opposed to the number of classes.
DAILY WORK SCHEDULE:
- Weekday working hours are from noon to 9 pm, including an hour break. Saturday working hours are from 10 am to 7 pm.
Amic International is a diversified English-language services company that offers English conversation classes at four schools throughout Matsuyama as well as translation and proofreading services for companies nationwide. The company also recently started programming courses for children to offer a greater range of educational services. It's a fun and interesting place to work, and the students are wonderful.
Matsuyama is a historic castle-town with the oldest continuously-used hot springs in Japan. There is plenty of entertainment, great food, shopping, exciting festivals, and easy access to places of natural beauty.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Teaching experience to young children
- Teaching qualifications (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA)
- Master’s degree in relation to education
A work visa sponsorship is available.
To apply for this position, please email the following to the email address below:
1. A cover letter
3. A recent photo
4. A letter of reference
Please email to:
School web site:
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply, email [replace]
アミックでは、英語を始めとする諸外国語を通して、誰もがどこにいても円滑なコミュニケーションを図れるよう、語学教育や翻訳、通訳、留学斡旋事業などのコミュニケーションコンサルティングを行っております。皆様お一人おひとりが世界に通じる扉を開くお手伝いができ... Read More
Views : 1071