School: Guangdong Country Garden School
Location: Shunde District, Foshan, Guangdong, P.R. China
Department: International Senior High School
Start date : February 20, 2021
Qualifications and Requirements:
• TEFL/TESOL 100+ hours certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• A good grasp of the methodology of teaching High School English curriculum is required with IELTS/TOEFL, IGCSE, A-level, AP and/-or IB English teaching experience preferred
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
• Previous experience in an international school preferred
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check
• English teaching positions require citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa for visa purposes
!!!Salary and Benefit Package:
Salary: ￥250,000 – ￥400,000
Covid 19 Bonus and relocation (generous, substantial amounts)
115,000 RMB (before tax) including housing allowance, meal allowance, medical insurance, flight allowance, personal development allowance, computer allowance
Paid summer and winter holidays, tuition discounts, Chinese classes, Christmas holidays.
Teacher schedule and workload:
Monday to Friday, 40 working hours per week, max of 23 class periods per week, 40 minutes each period.
• Provide day-to-day instructional excellence to each student following high school English curriculum.
• Ensure the classroom is well-organized for purposeful activity throughout the day.
• Implement and model high standards of work practice and review, critically reflecting, and evaluating one’s own practice
• Show great individual care and support for the students, promoting learning styles that cater to individual differences to provide engagement in rigorous, relevant, and significant learning.
• Establish clear instructional objectives, utilizing core teaching resources and supplementary materials.
• Assess and analyse student progress to inform instruction and provide constructive feedback to promote students’ progress towards standards.
• Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
• Participate in a culture of professional learning.
• Work cooperatively with fellow-staff members and administrators as it pertains to specific grade levels and programs.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Contribute to afterschool activities on a regular basis.
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department.
If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send the following documents to our email: [replace]
To apply, email [replace]