|Location:||:||Salt Lake City, Utah, USA|
|Company:||:||Internexus ELCI Salt Lake City|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Native English Speaker ( with Degree / with TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Apply Before:||:||Mar 15, 2022|
Internexus Salt Lake / ELCI is a private language school that provides quality intensive English
courses to adult English learners from diverse backgrounds. We are seeking passionate ESL
teachers to join our team.
• Teach different levels of ESL courses as assigned
• Prepare lesson plans and appropriate class materials; provide clear instructions
• Takes attendance and enter grades into school portal in a timely manner.
• Evaluates student progress and extra instruction needs.
• Administers monthly achievement tests to students and assigns grades based on test
• Attends regular faculty meetings with Adult Education staff and administration to receive
information regarding program policies and procedures.
• Participates in professional development meeting as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited college/university in a discipline appropriate
to instructional subject, preferably language Education, Linguistic or related fields.
• TEFL/TESOL certificate
• 1 year ESL/EFL teaching experience to adult learners or at the post-secondary level
• M.A. in TESOL, Applied Linguistics, Adult Education or related field from a regionally
• 5 years ESL/EFL teaching experience at IEP programs at the post-secondary level
• Knowledge of Second Language Acquisition theories and ESL teaching methodologies
• Experience working with students from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
• Technology/Digital Literacy proficiency
• $18 – 22 / hour
• Part time
• Monday – Thursday
• Hybrid teaching
We are an English Language school for adult international students. Internexus offers English lessons at a variety of levels, and we have courses in Practical English, Intensive English, Business English, and others. Located in the heart... Read More
Views : 1141