|Location:||:||Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand|
|Company:||:||Sine Education Service Co., Ltd..|
|Shift:||:||First Shift (Day)|
|Career Level:||:||Native English Speaker ( with Degree / with TESOL / TEFL Certificate)|
|Apply Before:||:||Jul 31, 2021|
SINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools in over 51 schools across Bangkok, Northeast, and Central Thailand.
Come join our dynamic teaching team and experience the adventure of a lifetime in Thailand in 2021!
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
• Bachelor degree holders (from an accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
** Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. **
• Contracts from July 2021 until 28 February 2022 – One term contracts available
• Starting salary of 33,000 Thai baht
• End of contract bonus up to 20,000 baht
• 2,000 baht living allowance if placed in Bangkok area
• 2,000 baht travel allowance (dependent on location)
• aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• Minumum of 2 weeks paid holiday in October (date subject to change)
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Airport pick-up upon arrival in Bangkok (where applicable)
• Assistance finding accommodation in your new location
• Dedicated coordinator in each school
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible.
All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations in SINE dedicated classrooms using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
Since taking over the program in 2010, SINE Education has grown from having 13 teachers in just 3 schools to over 200 teachers in 51 schools this academic year. As we continue to grow due to the popularity of our programs, we are now recruiting for the upcoming academic year, with contracts commencing in July 2021 until February 28th 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to [replace].
Sine Education Service Co., Ltd provides English conversation courses for government schools all over Thailand. We focus on tackling the challenges that come with delivering English language programs – notably to large classes – through... Read More
Views : 5025