[8-496] Location: Haeundae, Busan city (International school)
( only F visa )
1. School Introduction:
International Busan Campus is an independent secondary education for a student in grades 6th-12th and located in Haeundae-Gu, Busan.
2. Teachers Recruitment (4):
a. English(1): Able to teach American high school level English including English 9~English12, AP English literature and composition.
b. Math(1): Able to teach American high school level Math including Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II,
Pre-Calculus, AP Calculus.
c. Science(1): Able to teach American high school level Science including Biology, Chemistry, AP Biology,
d. Art(1): Able to teach high school students with own curriculum. Must be top 5 Art universities
or colleges in the U.S.
a. Major: Any major related to the subject. (Ex. Education, Psychology and etc.)
b. Career: More than two years in high school for a faculty member.(Career would not be considerable if he or she has a bachelor degree related to the subject)
c. College Degree: At least BA or BS degree of top 50 Universities or Colleges in US News.
Not applicable for applicants who have Master Degree.
d. No criminal record in Korea and home country.
e. Must be a citizen from a country where English is spoken as native language, not applicable for Foreign Language teacher.
f. Someone who thinks student first, last and always.
g. No bias for gender or student achievement.
h. Visa Status: Only F Visa (F4, F5, F6 and etc.)
i. Working Hour: 8 am ~ 4 pm
4. Terms and Conditions:
a. Salary/Month(Major subjects including English, Math, Science and Social Studies)
- Less than 2years career: 2,600,000 KWN (Total amount before tax) + Severance Payment
- 2~3 years career: 2,750,000KWN (Total amount before tax) + Severance Payment
-More than 3years career: 3,000,000(Total amount before tax) + Severance Payment
a-1. Salary/Month(Other subjects such as Art, Foreign Languages, Music, PE and etc. )
- 2,600,000 KWN (Total amount before tax) + Severance Payment
- Paid vacation: 8 weeks/year (Including summer and winter vacation)
- Master degree: Plus 200,000KWN/month
- Housing allowance: 500,000KWN/month(Only for a citizen from foreign countries)
-Air fare support: 1,000,000KWN/year(Only for a citizen from foreign countries)
- Free lunch
c. Working Hour: 8:00~4:00
d. Payday: Every 25th day of each month
e. Tax: Medical, Annual Pension, Unemployment, Income Tax for full time teacher
3.3% income tax deduction for part time teacher
f. Sick Day or Absence: Will be followed by school policy.
- Prefer U.S. and North American secondary school and college graduates who are eligible for major courses in the U.S. curriculum, U.S. or Canadian teaching certificates, and who have experience in primary or international schools in the U.S.
Main duties: English, Mathematics, Social Studies and Sciences classes (25 hours a week) in the United States curriculum and homeroom teacher work.
To apply, email [replace]
ACE Career Consulting was established in 2007 and was founded with the belief that providing Korea’s future leaders access to highly qualified native English speakers will help them attain fluency in English and develop a globalize worldwide th... Read More
Views : 4242