ARC | work permit | health insurance | paid holidays | hotel subsidy | end of contract bonus
Choose from Taipei, New Taipei City, Tainan, Taichung, Kaohsiung, Taoyuan, Hsinchu, Changhua, Keelung, Miaoli, Yunlin and Pingtung.
Teach for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. This is not just another buxiban – there are genuine opportunities for growth, development, and career advancement within an expanding and progressive organization. Speak to our Head Office recruitment team who have years of experience teaching and living in Taiwan.
- 12-month contract, based at a specific branch/location in Taiwan.
- Students are Very Young Learners, Elementary School students, and Junior High School students in an extra-curricular classroom setting. The children are 3-12 years old, 8-16 students per class.
- 5-day teaching schedule (most schedules are Monday-Friday; classes are usually scheduled in the afternoons and evenings, although some schedules have morning classes).
- Course guides, materials, and resources will be provided.
- Provisional schedule and factsheet for the school can be provided.
- Initial training and ongoing academic support provided.
- You can accept/reject the location before committing. It's possible to transfer to a different branch/location upon contract completion.
Salary and Benefits
- NT$600-700 per hour (based on qualifications and experience).
- Performance-related pay increase every 6 months.
- Automatic pay increase every 12 months.
- Paid training (in-person teaching training at Head Office for 1 week with teacher observations).
- Contract completion bonus every 12 months (NT$15,000 for the 1st year).
- Paid annual leave (pro-rata) and unpaid leave.
- Guaranteed teaching hours: 20 hours per week.
- Management pathway and opportunities for growth, development, and career advancement.
- You are a native English speaker and passport holder.
- University degree (an associate degree and TEFL certificate may be accepted in place of this).
- Criminal background check from your home country (showing no convictions of a sexual nature or against children).
- A 120-hour TEFL/teaching certificate. No TEFL yet? We can give you discount on a course.