1. University degree;
2. Teacher Qualifications (BA) or equivalent;
3. teaching experiences with international school or foreign language kindergarten and/or Early Childhood;
4. Native English speaker;
5. Demonstrated understanding of the principles and practices of early childhood frameworks such as the Canadian educational system, PYP, EYFS;
6. A positive, caring, collaborative team-player with a passion for early childhood education (required).
1. Create outstanding and engaging play-based learning environments;
2. Build strong routines for young children to enhance their sense of well-being and belonging;
3. Offer all children in your care respect, equity and opportunities;
4. Engage wholeheartedly in parent communication and offer opportunities for parents to engage in learning;
5. Document learning to value children’s achievements, celebrate successes and plan for next steps;
6. Initiate, innovate and inspire;
- Contract length: 1-2years.
- Salary: 25,000-35,000 RMB for the first-year contract depending on qualification and demo lesson (can be higher depending on experience and demo).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.
- Bonus: airfare allowance
- Medical insurance provided
- Vacation: Chinese National holidays +20 paid holidays per year contract.
– Work VISA provided (Foreign expert certificate) (valid legal Chinese work visa-all costs paid by the school).
- Meals: School lunch provided
Documents to apply
---a Resume/CV with a recent photo
---a copy of your passport photo page
---a copy of degree and teaching certificate
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
To apply, email [replace]