Your Job Description
1.You’ll generally teach 20-25 hours each week , Mon-Fri (up to 100 teaching hours per month) and will enjoy a friendly team-oriented teaching office from where to plan your classes while not teaching,
2.You’ll enjoy 2 days off on weekend,
3.Occasionally, you can enjoy fun staff-training activities organised by the school!
4.A comprehensive training plan will be in place to help prepare you for your new position, with fun, on-going training throughout your time in the role!
5.Teaching young learners often means meeting and chatting with parents to discuss the progress made by their pride and joy, and building a good relationship!
You’ll receive a range of benefits, that are usually dependent upon qualifications, experience and the location you’ll be working at. These often include:
1. A competitive salary package (basic salary+housing allowance), ranging from 20,000 RMB – 28,000 RMB
2. 11 days public holidays with 100% full pay
3. One month paid winter and summer holidays (half base salary and full housing allowance)
4. Visa reimbursement: up to 5,000 RMB
5. Flight reimbursement: up to 6,000 RMB
6. A medical insurance package
7. Contract-renewal bonus: up to 5,000 RMB
8. Free hotel upon arrival, often for up to 5 days, while you look for your first apartment, and
9. A range of social experiences with your new multi-cultured team.
Working for Us:
1. Deliver a range of interesting classes to younger learners! Armed with your standard tool-kit of flash-cards and colours, you can often enjoy the flexibility to create your own classes.
2. Class sizes can often vary, but may range from between 20 – 30 students, giving you a reasonable challenge, but also presenting opportunities for group activities!
3. Get involved in regular fun activities to keep those little bundles of joy smiling!
1. Students you’ll meet will be in the range of between 2 – 6 years old!
2. In Chinese culture children are often taught to be respectful from a young age, so you’ll often find your students well-behaved and eager to learn!
To apply for a wonderfully-rewarding career with us, we would require the following:
1. A Bachelor’s degree (or above), preferably in English, or a related subject,
2. Appropriately presented for, and a love of teaching, young learners
3. Be of a cheerful and energetic disposition
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a team
5. A Criminal Record Background check certificate (dated within 6-months), and
6. A native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.