Your Job Description---NO OFFICE HOURS
1. You’ll work 25 hours each week (100 teaching hours per month), with absolutely no office hours!
2. You’ll enjoy 2 days off per week (usually determined by your personal schedule!),
3. You’ll usually be working laid-back, flexible shifts during the week, with most of your classes taking place on a weekend.
4. Occasionally, you can enjoy fun staff-training activities organized by the school!
You’ll receive a range of benefits, that are usually dependent upon qualifications, experience and the location you’ll be working, including:
1. A free, shared apartment + competitive salary package (basic salary+performance bonus), ranging from 16,000 RMB – 27,000 RMB, OR
A competitive salary package (basic salary+performance bonus+housing allowance), ranging from 18,000 RMB – 30,000 RMB
2. Year-end appraisal
3. Full flight reimbursement
4. Pre-paid 120-hour TEFL course (for fresh graduates!)
5. Full visa reimbursement
6. Full commercial insurance provided
7. 3-weeks paid winter vacation + 7-days of annual leave available
8. Holiday gifts given during the holiday periods
9. Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
10. Regular team-building activities organized for the staff
Working for Us:
1. Deliver a range of interesting classes using your typical tool-kit of flash-cards, colors and all things fun! Although centres have their own stock of materials, teachers also enjoy the creativity to create their own classes.
2. Maximum class-sizes of 15 students, but with a current average of around 10!
3. Get involved in regular fun activities to keep those little bundles of joy smiling!
At ABC, students are aged from 3-15 years old, 60% of the students you’ll teach will be between 9 – 12 years old!
To apply for a wonderfully-rewarding career with ABC Kids, we would require the following:
1. A Bachelor’s degree (or above), preferably in English, or a related subject,
2. Appropriately presented for, and a love of teaching, young learners
3. Be of a cheerful and energetic disposition
4. Ability to work effectively as part of a team
5. A Criminal Record Background check certificate (dated within 6-months), and
6. A native English-speaker from either the UK, the US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa, aged between 20 and 45.
Meten International Education Group was founded in 2006. We integrate teaching resources in China and from other countries such as National Geographic Learning, and provide English learning services at all stages. Meten’s product l... Read More
Views : 4605