Modern İnternational School in Dushanbe seeks skilled and dedicated teachers enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons. We have the largest community of teaching expats within our school, and we provide a safe and rewarding experience for our new teachers.
- Teach Business Studies (Economics) to students high school level;
- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues;
- Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their teamwork, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Be a native speaker and hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country;
- Have completed a four-year program at university (B.A., B.S., et cetera);
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Have experience working in an academic environment;
- Possess diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
How to apply
Please include the following with your application:
- Statement of intent/cover letter
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- Scan of information passport page
- Updated criminal record check
- A recent photo